Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Star Wars: Battlefront Gameplay, Developer Journals and Other Goodies

So like I've said, I've made a new YouTube. This channel, called Cutlock Crew focuses on a couple of friends of mine and of course, yours truly. Now the thing about this channel is that while I do post videos of me gaming, that is not what the content is about. I talk about several things, I talk about the games themselves, I talk about strange stories, I talk about funny stories, hilarious stories. I do videos on hip hop, called rap talks. One of the videos that I am especially proud of is this one. While it has not gotten nearly as many views as the other videos on this channel, I am very proud of it.


I address one of the big issues regarding the Grammy Awards, their failure to truly understand hip hop. I'm thinking of posting a text based version to We Real sometime during the week maybe.

My most popular videos so far have proven to be my Developer Journals. These talk about my experience as the screenwriter of Mesozoica, the video game project you all know that I am signed on. I'll have a post on the progress of that coming out soon hopefully. Check out my most popular video right here:


No comments:

Post a Comment