Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I'm Out

No, I'm not out of Cutlock, I'm out of Tru School Sports. It appeared that I would have to post weekly, not bi-weekly and make a Facebook. First requirement is a check, the last one is a no. You guys can follow me on Twitter, but I am not ever making a Facebook. So, this means that every Sunday you guys will have one wrestling related post.
And I'll make all writers wish they could be as good as me.

Knight asked me to tell you guys his video status. He's almost done the Warner Bros video, it is not covering their history like before, but rather putting their more recent films and Gone with the Wind into a trailer.
What the hell?

So, here you go:

* Warner Bros - The Movie (is a trailer)
* Uncharted 3 Tribute (plays to K Os' I Wish I Knew Natalie Portman)
* The Matrix Tribute (plays to Frontier Psychiatrist)
* Little Talks of Fights and Bad Nights (excluding Call of Duty - to be replaced by something undecided)
* Batman 1989 Tribute (undecided song)
* Batman Returns Tribute (Plays to Enoch Henry Light's My Way of Life)
Damn, those abs.

That's all for today folks!
This is from Seinfeld

-
MYK

No comments:

Post a Comment