Thursday, November 14, 2013

Blogger Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

May the real Yafisz Khan please post now? Yeah, I'll post. On what you may ask? On the stupidest film that will be released in 2014. A Jay-Z film: Made in America. The very idea of the film is so stupid it doesn't even get to be italicized.
What does she have to do with Jay-Z? I dunno, I just think she's hot.

Sure, it's made by Ron Howard who is good, but it focuses on Jay Z preparing for the Sundance Festival. Nobody gives a rat's ass how Gay Z prepares. Maybe some people care about how Eminem prepares, but Jay Z, hell no!
He got sued by a wrestler for doing this.

The dude is a real money whore, I mean a fragrance called Gold Jay Z. He's so addicted to money he thinks his name will get him some. I don't think he realizes that name promotes people not to buy that fragrance.
Definately fuck her.

Don't Watch this film.
And her... but not the beer... don't drink.

-
MYK

No comments:

Post a Comment