Saturday, September 21, 2013

Tru School Sports

Hey guys, just to let you all know, I have also joined another blog, Tru School Sports, and there I will be posting about WWE. Yes, I will continue to post about WWE here, but that will be a monthly segment which I will do every day after each PPV. There I will post my opinion about what is going on in WWE and so forth. I joined that blog because, like this one, Knight requested me to do so.

I will try posting on that blog at least two times a week, but let me assure you guys, my loyalties lie here. The simple fact of the matter is that 2BINProductions is my blog. That is Brendan Taylor's blog, I am merely helping him make it more popular than it already is. Don't worry, though, I will stay with this blog forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment