Monday, June 8, 2015

Dark Souls 3 Announcement

There are some things that I'm surprised people didn't get at day one. Like, take this for example, the moment I learned the basic premise of Game of Thrones I knew that it would end with Jon Snow becoming king and that Stannis is the villain. I just don't get how people do not get that? Ironic, isn't it? So, it turns out that Dark Souls 3 may be announced. I initially wanted to finish Dark Souls 2 in two weeks. Didn't happen, I got stuck at the Lost Sinner. I never played Dark Souls so I had no idea what I was in for. Well, when Bloodborne was announced, I wanted to finish Dark Souls 2 but it didn't happen. I got stuck at the Undead Crypt because I missed the second bonfire and completely forgot there was one, became frustrated and decided to not even do it. So, now that Dark Souls 3 has an imminent announcement, I will finally finish Dark Souls 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment