Sunday, November 30, 2014

Tim Allen Christmas Movies

y = f(x) is a common rationalization in mathematical problems to constitute for a reason to differentiate when an equation is defined explicitly, allowing it to be a function. When it's defined implicitly, things get a little bit more wacky but still solvable. It goes back to what I was saying about Troodons, we can't properly simulate anything about them except theorize on what they were and magnificent is that.

Ah Man of Steel, how great you were. It's just unfortunate the reaction was just as polarizing. If they went ahead and made a direct sequel, I'm sure that the reaction would have been more positive (as in a higher majority of positives than negatives), but they decided to go ahead with Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice. Have no doubt for an equally polarizing reaction.

It didn't take me long as a kid to enjoy Christmas movies, but then I found a common theme in them. Tim Allen was in every freaking one, or at least it seemed that way. I could never find a Superman toy on Christmas or otherwise, I had to settle for a Burger King surprise one. Luckily I had Bionicles... Lego was boss. Here's a Christmas post to say goodbye to November, fuck you November!

No comments:

Post a Comment