Sunday, April 28, 2013

Save FUTURAMA!

Hey, while I am willing to accept that it may never return, there's still a chance that it can stay. I'm not going to go out and ask every person who views my blog to sign the petition and save Futurama, no I am saying that if you like Futurama and would like to see new episodes that you would watch, sign it. I'm simply putting it out on here because not everyone knows this petition exists.

.................. sign here, everyone!

Well, once the end is nigh, I know that I shall be celebrating it in a grand fashion, by watching it. Next time I post, it will hopefully be about something different but if it isn't, it'll be about Futurama again, because it won't be something different!

HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment