Saturday, January 7, 2012

Upcoming Video Game News

First off, video game video news:

Okay, so I got Pinnacle. Cool, here are the list off people that will be making videos for me:

Me, Paramvir Singh
Jasmine Kaur
Nick Bajwa
Harvin Vinney
Harry Singh
Goug

Hopefully more, I have two more people that I am thinking of inducting.

As for video games:

I am working hard on Forneverest, I have gottten a prelude story all done now, now I have to start working on the coding. As for Da Hub, I don't know if I am ever going to make it.

Though, I do have work as the writer of a project that's name I do not know yet, but will.

1 comment:

  1. I always like your blog post because you always comes with different ideas and information. I always shared your site post with my friends. Keep posting and i will follow you.
    Upcoming video games

    ReplyDelete